Are you wondering how to buy airtime on Cell C using your bank card? Is it even possible to do so? Those are the questions that we are going to answer in this article. The good news is that there are many ways through which you can top up your Cell C phone. We will look at some of these other options below. But for now, we are going to show you how to recharge your Cell C phone using your bank card.
Using a Bank Card to Recharge Cell C Airtime
The following are the options for buying airtime on Cell C using your bank card;
- You can buy Cell C airtime online using your bank card. Simply go to the Cell C get airtime page. Enter the amount that you wish to buy as well as your phone number. Agree to the terms and conditions and click on the Buy Now button. You will now be taken to a page where you can complete payment using your bank card.
- Another option is to buy Cell C airtime from an ATM. Most ATMs in the country have this facility.
- You can also use internet banking to buy Cell C airtime. In that case, you need to be registered for internet banking with your bank. Participating banks include ABSA, FNB, Capitec, Standard Bank and Nedbank.
Other options for buying Cell C airtime
That’s how to buy airtime on Cell C using a bank card. We have just noted that you have several options here. MTN has an option for you to dial a USSD, enter your bank card number and CVV and then purchase you airtime, but that’s not available on Cell C. Other options for buying Cell C airtime are;
- You can buy an airtime recharge voucher. Most shops in the country sell these. The voucher number will be printed on the till slip.
- You can also buy a scratch card. These can be found almost everywhere in South Africa. You will find them being sold by the street corner and everywhere else.
This post was dedicated to showing you how to buy Cell C airtime using your bank card. We noted that you have several options here. You can buy from the Cell C website and pay using your bank card. Or you can register for internet banking with your bank. You can also register for cellphone banking.
If you want to learn more, go to your Cell C Discussions forum. There are people there who stand ready to provide you with the correct answers.