Do you wish to learn how to check your DSTV account balance in South Africa and elsewhere? DSTV is the premium entertainment destination across Southern Africa. Checking your balance may be something that you wish to do before making your payments. It’s important to do this to ensure that you are paying the correct amounts. Should you pay less than you are supposed to, your account will be suspended.
DSTV balance check steps
The following is how to check your DSTV account balance;
- South Africans can check their balances by dialing the DSTV USSD code Dial *120*68584#.
- It’s also possible to check you balance via the DSTV Self Service WhatsApp platform. The platform gives you access to a number of tools that you can use to manage your account.
- You can also call 083 900 3788 or 011 289 2222 to get your balance. This is an automated system that requires that you provide either your ID or your Smartcard number. When you do this, the system will provide you with information relating to your balance.
- You can check your DSTV account balance through the DSTV self-service portal.
- It’s also possible to view your balance through the DSTV app.
- Finally, you can reach out to DSTV on various platforms to get your balance. That includes on Twitter, Facebook.
Which option works best?
Those are the options for checking DSTV balances in South Africa and across Africa. But which of these options is best? Most people prefer to view their balances via USSD. The best thing about this is that you can do it no matter what type of phone you have. USSD works even on old feature phones that do not have internet connectivity.
If you have the DSTV app installed on your phone, then this is another option for viewing your balances. Once you have installed the app, you can sign in using your DSTV account details. The app allows you to carry out a wide range of transactions, including viewing balances and clearing errors.
Similarly, you can log into the DSTV self service portal. This can be done on a computer, phone or tablet. The portal works more or less in the same way as the app. You can log in using your DSTV account details. Once logged in, you can carry out a wide range of management accounts.
In this article we showed you how to check your DSTV account balance. We noted that there are many ways through which you can do this. You can do it via USSD, via the app and via the DSTV support online portal. You can also reach out to DSTV on various platforms to get your balance.