Do you wish to learn how to apply for a Cell C contract online? With the Covid 19 pandemic seemingly going nowhere, many people have been limiting their movements in order to stay safe. Other people are forced by circumstances to do their business online. Perhaps you live far from a Cell C store. These are just examples of instances where people may end up looking to do virtual applications for their CellC contracts. But what’s the process? How do you apply for a Cell C contract over the internet?
How to apply for a Cell C contract over the internet
The following is how to apply for a Cell C contract online;
- First, you need to visit the Cell C device contracts web page. This is where you pick the device that you wish to get on contract from Cell C. You will find a wide range of gadgets, from smartphones to laptops and routers. Take all the time that you need when picking up your gadget. Remember a contract is a long term commitment. You don’t want to pick a device that you will not be happy with a week later. For this example, we will pick the Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Make sure that the gadget that you choose is within your means as far as monthly payments are concerned.
- On the next page, you will be presented with various plans. Pick one that works best for you. You can choose a 36 month contract or a 24 month contract. The longer the contract duration is, the less the amount that you will need to pay per month. You can also view your device’s full specifications on this page.
- Once you are satisfied that you wish to go ahead with the deal, click on the Buy online button.
- You will now need to complete the Checkout process. To get started, click on the Checkout button.
- Now you will have to either log in, if you already have a Cell C account, or register, if this is your first time getting a device on credit.
- After registration, you will need provide your client details.
- Next, you will be required to provide your billing and shipping details.
- From there, you are required to review your order. That’s to ensure that you fully understand what you are doing.
- Now you will be asked to provide your payment details.
- The final step involves confirmation of your order.
Do I have to undergo a credit check when I apply for a Cell C contract online?
That’s how to apply for a Cell C contract online. But are you required to undergo a credit check as part of this process? A credit check is a requirement, whether you are applying for a Cell C contract on or off line. The company is not going to give a top of the range phone or laptop to you simply on your word. They will want to first check that your credit score is up to scratch. The following items will be required for the credit check;
- Your ID
- Bank details
- Employment and salary details a
- Proof of residence
How long before my gadget is shipped?
Once you have completed the Cell C contract online application process, you will need to be a little patient. Some people imagine they are going to get their gadgets the next day. That’s not the case.
It can take between 3 and 7 days for you to get your gadget after you have gone through the process of applying for a Cell C contract over the internet. So, you will have to wait a bit before you can lay your hands on that phone over which you have been drooling for so long.
Check out the USSD code to see your Cell C number
In this post we showed you how to apply for a Cell C contract online. We noted that the process is easy enough. It won’t take you a long time. You need to have some things ready, however, such as your ID, proof of residence and proof of employment.
You also need to be sure on the gadget that you are buying. If you are not sure whether or not you will like the gadget, it’s better to do this instore. There, at least you can see the physical gadget. It would be a hassle for you to decide after a few days that you don’t like your newly acquired phone.
You can learn more about what happens when your Cell C contract expires. The process of cancelling is not easy. You will have to pay for it. If you have used the gadget, there will be no returning it.
You can post your comments on our Cell C Discussions Forum, where our experts are on standby to help you. You can also leave comments below. We love hearing from you. So, what are you waiting for? Drop us a message today!