Are you looking for the Recharger prepaid meter registration details? A lot of people have been asking; “how do I register my Recharger prepaid meter?” Recharger is one of the companies providing electricity sub-metering solutions across South Africa. A sub-meter is a meter that’s installed after the Eskom or municipality meter. It’s there to make it easy for landlords and tenants to manage consumption and payments. In this article, we show you the steps for registering your Recharger prepaid electricity meter.
How to register a Recharger prepaid electricity meter
The following are the Recharger prepaid meter registration steps;
- Complete the registration form that comes attached to the meter.
- Take a photo of the completed. Alternatively, you can scan the completed form. Make sure that the image that you take is clear.
- Send the photo the Recharger. You can do so using the WhatsApp number 081 791 8379. You can also send the photo to Recharger using the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org. Another option is for you to fax the screenshot to 086 292 8700.
What information do I need to feel out on the form?
That’s the registration process for a Recharger prepaid electricity meter. Registering is easy. All that you need to do is to fill out the provided form. But what information do you need to include on the form?
- The ID of the owner.
- The owner’s name or a company name.
- Contact number and email.
- The address where the meter will be installed.
- Vending options. These are the options of where your tenants will buy vouchers. You can choose Chainstore vending or private vending. With Private vending, tenants can buy vouchers from the landlord.
- If you chose the Chainstore vending option, you will have to fill in your banking details.
Why register a Recharger prepaid electricity meter?
In this post, we showed you how to register a Recharger prepaid electricity meter. But why would you go through the process? Registration is an important step as far as prepaid meters are concerned.
You will not be able to buy a voucher without going through this step. So, essentially registering puts your meter into the Recharger database. Once the process is done, you will now be able to start using the meter.
In this article, we gave you the Recharger prepaid meter registration steps. It was noted that each Recharger meter needs to be registered before it can be used. Once the registration process is complete, you will be able to buy vouchers for your meter.