Do you wish to find out how to pay DSTV using the Absa app? If yes, then this is the article that you have been looking for. We have previously written an article on how to pay DSTV using the Absa USSD. In this article we are focusing on making DSTV payments using the app. This method is convenient and open to everyone who has registered for Absa internet banking. You can make your payment from anywhere in South Africa, as long as you have data on your phone.
How to use the Absa mobile application to pay DSTV
The following is how to pay DSTV using the ABSA app;
- Log into the Absa application on your phone.
- On your home screen, click on Pay.
- Next, click on the Pay a bill tab.
- Search for Multichoice and select if from the listed beneficiaries.
- Fill in your account details. That includes your account number and your name.
- When done, click on Next.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose Pay Multichoice and type in the amount that you would like to pay.
- Fill in your reference such as “Monthly Subscription.”
- Click on Next.
- Click on the Pay button.
- Finally, click on the Done button.
- You will receive a message from Multichoice confirming the transaction.
This option is convenient
That’s how to pay DSTV using the Absa app. This method is convenient. It’s for those who have signed up for online banking. That facility makes banking easy for people across South Africa.
It’s not as convenient as USSD banking but that’s not a problem considering that the majority of people in the country now have access to smartphones.
In this article, we showed you how to pay DSTV using the Absa app. It’s a quick and easy way of making your payments. However, it’s probably better to go the way of debit orders.
These are a lot more convenient because everything will be running automatically. You won’t need to remember that you need to pay your DSTV at the end of the month.
You can set your debit order such that money is withdrawn from your account soon after you have received your salary. Here is how to set up an Absa debit order.