In this post, we will show you how to add Showmax to your Vodacom bill. This is something that a lot of Showmax subscribers have been looking to do. For most people, it boils down to convenience. Having the ability to settle their Showmax accounts using their Vodacom phones saves time. So, how do you pay Showmax using Vodacom airtime?
How to pay Showmax with Vodacom airtime
The following is how to add Showmax to your Vodacom bill;
- Sign into your Showmax account.
- Once logged in, open My Account.
- Choose Manage Subscription.
- If you have another payment method in there, you need to cancel it.
- Now click on Subscribe now.
- Next, click on Add to Vodacom bill. This option is only available in South Africa.
- Type in your Vodacom number.
- Type in the OTP that you will get on your number.
- Confirm that you wish to complete the transaction.
- You can now pay your Showmax account using Vodacom airtime.
Why add Showmax to your Vodacom bill?
That’s how to add Showmax to your Vodacom account. But why would you do this? It’s something that we have already discussed in the introduction to this article. For most people, it’s all about convenience. It’s way easier to make your payments from your phone using airtime.
We have previously written on the available Showmax payment methods. You can pay using a wide range of payment options. However, the option to pay your Showmax bill from your phone is probably one of the most convenient.
If you use Vodacom internet, then there is the added advantage of making your payments at the same time. You can arrange to have your accounts become due on the same day. That day could be your pay date. Doing this enables you to settle your accounts at once. That’s better than making your payments on multiple days.
Everyone is talking about MiFi devices. But what is a MiFi router?