In this article, we are going to show you how to add Showmax to your MTN bill. This is something that a lot of people have been looking to do. If you are an MTN customer, it makes sense to link that account with your Showmax account. That way, you will be able to easily make your payments from your phone. It’s all about convenience. So, how do you pay MTN with Showmax?
How to pay Showmax with MTN
The following is how to add Showmax to your MTN bill;
- Sign into your Showmax account
- Go to My Account
- Click on Manage Subscription
- Cancel your existing payment method
- Next, you need to click on Subscribe now
- Choose MTN as your payment method. This option is only available in South Africa
- Click on Add to MTN bill
- You will now need to type in your MTN number
- An OTP will be sent to that number. Type it in
- Confirm that you wish to subscribe
- You can start paying for Showmax using your MTN account
Why add Showmax to your MTN bill?
That’s how to pay Showmax with MTN. But why would you do this? There are several reasons why you could be looking to link your Showmax and MTN accounts. We have already mentioned some of them at the top. For most people, it’s most about convenience. That’s the reason for adding Showmax to their MTN accounts.
The average South African has a wide range of bills that need to be paid. Perhaps you have DSTV, you have internet, you have streaming and much more. Consolidating those bills into one is great in that it makes your life easier.
Also, having the ability to pay your Showmax bill using MTN airtime is easier than trying to use a credit card or going to the store to buy a voucher. It’s also safer. All that you need to do is buy airtime and you can use that to settle your Showmax bill.
Before you go, learn about all the other Showmax payment options.