Do you wish to find out how to pay for Netflix without a credit card in South Africa? A lot of people having been asking about this. For most, the idea of putting their banking details out there is scary. South Africa is rife with crime, and many people are averse to the idea of online banking. Others simply do not have the required credit and debit cards. Some do not even have bank accounts. Does that mean these people cannot watch Netflix? Find the answer below;
Netflix payment without card
The following is how to pay Netflix without a credit card;
- You can pay Netflix using a gift card. In South Africa, Netflix gift cards are available at CNA, Pick n Pay, Checkers, Dis-Che and HiFi Corp. They are also available at Incredible Connection, Builders Warehouse, Dion, Wired, Makro, Game4U, AWX, Game, Kloppers and BT Games. That’s a lot of options, so you shouldn’t have problems here.
- You also have the option of adding Netflix to your Vodacom bill. This is something that we have previously discussed. By doing this, you can essentially pay your subscription using Vodacom airtime.
- It’s also possible to add Netflix to DSTV. Once you have done that, you will be able to make your Netflix payments using your usual DSTV method. However, this only works if you have an Explora Ultra decoder.
How to redeem your Netflix gift card
That’s how to pay Netflix without a credit or debit card. We noted above that the best option is to buy a Netflix gift card. These are readily available across South Africa. But how do you then use the gift card? It’s a simple enough thing to do;
- Go to the Netflix redeem page.
- Scratch your gift card and type in the code.
- Press on the Redeem button.
- Type in your email address. That’s the one used to sign up for Netflix.
- The amount on the gift card will now be credited to your balance.
In this article, we showed you how to pay Netflix without a credit card. We noted that a lot of people have been doing this for different reasons. Maybe you don’t have a card that can be used online.
Or maybe you just don’t want to risk using your credit or debit card online. Whatever your reasons, the good news is that you have options that enable you to pay Netflix subscriptions even if you don’t have a credit card.