Do you wish to learn how to hard reset a Nokia C1 phone. The C1 is a dual SIM smartphone first released in 2020. It runs on Android and is fairly popular in South Africa. Nokia used to be one of the world’s leading manufacturer of phones. It has since fallen by the wayside, though it’s still hanging in there, unlike Blackberry, the other big phone maker from yesteryear.
How factory reset a Nokia C1
The following is how to hard reset a Nokia C1;
- Press and hold the power key on your phone.
- Choose Power off and wait for the phone to shut off.
- Connect the phone to a charger.
- Now press on the Power and Volume up keys at the same time.
- You will see the Android logo on your screen after a few seconds. Let go of the Power button when this happens while still pressing on the Volume up key.
- Next, No command will appear on the screen. You can now release the Volume up key.
- Press and hold on the Power Button and Volume up keys at the same time till the phone enters recovery mode.
- Scroll down to Wipe data/factory reset. Use the Volume down key to do this.
- To select this option, press on the Power button.
- Confirm your selection by scrolling to Yes and using the Power button to choose the option.
- Your Nokia C1 will now be factory reset.
- When that is done, choose Reboot system now.
Why hard reset your Nokia C1
That’s how to hard reset a Nokia C1. But why would you do this? There are a number of reasons why people factory reset their phones. Perhaps yours has not been performing up to standard.
This happens a lot with devices that have been in use for a while. Maybe you have something on there that’s slowing your C1 down. In that case, a factory reset is one way through which you can get things back to the way they were before.
People also seek to hard reset phones to which they have lost or forgotten PINs. That could happen if you have not been using yours for a while. In that case one of the ways of getting into the phone is by resetting it.
In this article, we showed you how to hard reset a Nokia C1 phone. We noted that these phones are popular in South Africa. It’s one of the reasons why there are so many people in the country looking for information on how to factory reset them. If you follow the steps outlined here, you will be able to achieve what you are looking for with no trouble.