Do you wish to learn how to download from Netflix? Netflix is the number one streaming service in the world. They offer a wide range of shows from across the globe. It’s not surprising, therefore, that a lot of South Africans have been signing up for Netflix. Most find the service to be a good alternative to DSTV. You are here because you now wish to download some of the Netflix shows that you have been watching. Perhaps you would like to watch these shows at a later date. So, how does downloading on Netflix work? And does it even work?
Steps to Download Netflix Movies
The following is how to download movies from Netflix on a laptop, PC or on a mobile device;
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Netflix app on your phone or tablet or computer.
- Open the app and click on the show that you wish to download.
- If the show is downloadable, you will see a download arrow on it.
- You can also see the shows that are available for you to download by opening the Netflix app and clicking on the three menu bars.
- You will now need to click on Available to Download. That option can be different according to the device that you are using. On some devices, you will see an option called Find Something to Download, while on others, the available option will be See what you can download.
- Now you can choose one of the movies of shows that are available for download.
- Click on the Download icon.
What happens when I cancel my account?
That’s how to download shows on Netflix. This is information that a lot of people in South Africa have been looking for. One question that you may be asking is; what happens to the shows that I have downloaded when I cancel my Netflix account.
Well, the moment you cancel your account, all the shows that you will have downloaded onto your device will be automatically deleted. So, that’s something to keep in mind. The movies and series that you download for offline viewing will only be available to you as long as you subscribe to Netflix.
Another thing to remember is that downloads do not remain on your device forever. A lot of them will expire after a given period of time. Also note that downloads can only be viewed from the gadget on which they were downloaded. So, if you downloaded using a phone, your downloads will only be available on that device.
In this article, we showed you how to download Netflix movies and shows. Netflix is very popular in South Africa among people looking for Showmax and DSTV alternatives.
The great thing is that with Netflix, some movies and shows are downloadable. Most downloads will, however, expire after a short while. It’s also worth pointing out that not all Netflix shows can be downloaded. So, you will need to check whether or not the one that you are interested in is downloadable.