Do you wish to find out how to create a WhatsApp business account in South Africa and elsewhere across the globe? If yes, then this article is for you. A lot of people have been creating WhatsApp business accounts to better reach out to new and existing customers. Many other people simply opt to turn their regular WhatsApp accounts into business accounts. That’s something that you can do. But what’s the process of making a WhatsApp business account like?
How to make a WhatsApp business account
The following is how to create a WhatsApp business account;
- To get started, you need to download and install the WhatsApp business app. Note that this application is different from the regular WhatsApp app.
- Next, open the WhatsApp business app.
- Click on Agree and Continue.
- You can choose to use your existing WhatsApp number. Alternatively, you can use a different number. That’s the option that we are going to pick here.
- Type in your phone number and click on Next.
- Click on Ok.
- Type in the verification code that is sent to your phone number.
- Click on Continue and then enter your business name.
- Choose a category that aligns best with your business.
- Click on Next and then on Use.
- You can now move to the next step where you have the option to create a catalog.
- To skip this step, click on Not now. Your business ID will now be created.
Can I have both a regular and a business WhatsApp account?
That’s how to create a WhatsApp business account. The question that many people will be asking relates to whether or not it’s possible to have both a regular and a business WhatsApp account.
The answer is yes, it’s possible. However, you cannot use a single number on both. You can actually migrate your chats from your regular account to your business account. But when you do that, you can no longer use your regular account. It’s also not possible to migrate data from a business account to a regular account.
But what does this all mean? Most people choose to turn their WhatsApp accounts into business accounts. This is something that you can do without a problem. However, if you wish to have two accounts, you will have to find another number that you can use.
Why create a WhatsApp business account?
So far in this article, we have shown you how to create a WhatsApp business account. But why would you create such an account in the first place? There are a number of reasons for doing so.
To begin with, WhatsApp business accounts are great for small businesses in South Africa. It’s why a lot of businesses have been looking to create them.
You can use your business account to get in touch with your clients. It’s a messaging tool. The great thing is that it retains your chats, meaning you can always refer back to earlier messages.
Another thing is that most people in South Africa use WhatsApp. The platform is used by over 25 million people. It means by creating a WhatsApp business account, you will be reaching out to these people right where they are.
In this article, we showed you how to create a WhatsApp business account. That is something that many people across South Africa have been doing. If you are a small business in the country, a business account is something that you will want to have to reach out to existing and new clients.
Find out how to unblock a number on WhatsApp