Do you wish to learn how to connect to the DSTV live chat platform in South Africa and across Africa? A lot of people have been looking for answers to this. In this post, we are going to point you in the right direction. Live chat tools are used by businesses to provide real time customer service to their clients. DSTV is one of the companies in South Africa effectively using this functionality to offer various services. That includes checking your balance and clearing errors.
How to access DSTV Live Chat
The following is how to access the DSTV live chat feature in South Africa and elsewhere in the world;
- First, you need to go to the DSTV website DSTV website.
- Next, log into your account.
- Once logged in, look for the Lets Chat button on the bottom right of your screen. Click on that.
- Here you will have the option to use the Chatbot functionality to get the answers that you are looking for. You will sometimes be able to get the help that you need here. However, in our case, we wish to talk to a live person. To do that, type in “speak to a live agent” and press enter.
- You will be required to provide a few details before you can be transferred to a live agent. That includes your name, phone number, email address, query type and the name of the registered account holder.
- From there, you will be connected to a live agent and you can begin your chat.
Is the service available 24/7?
That’s how to connect to DSTV live chat. It’s not a difficult thing to do. But is the service available through the day and night? The good news is that DSTV live chat is available Monday to Sunday, from 07:00hrs to 23:00hrs. Those are the times during which most people are actively viewing shows, movies and sports on the various channels that are offered by DSTV.
Why live chat?
A lot of companies have been moving away from live chat towards chatbots. The good thing is that though DSTV now has chatbot facilities, this rides on live chat.
Talking to a computer can be rather frustrating. It’s something that we have noted with may service providers. You try to get help and all that’s there is a glorified chat robot.
Get us right, chatbots have their place and time. However, in most instances, it’s way better to talk to a real person. That’s the reason why you are here looking at how to connect to DSTV live chat.
Alternatives to DSTV live chat
Live chat is one of the ways through which you can get in touch with DSTV. However, it is not the only one. But what other ways are available?
Yes, those platforms are not really live, in that you need to wait before a message comes through. However, you will usually get a response within a few minutes.
It’s also possible to get help from DSTV self service. We have previously given you the DSTV WhatsApp number. That’s part of self service. So, once you have added the number to your phone, you get access to a wide range of services via WhatsApp.
In this post, we showed you how to get connected to DSTV live chat. We noted that live chat is the best way of getting help, since you will be talking to real humans and not to chatbots. We also gave you alternatives that should enable you to get that assistance that you are looking for.