Do you wish to learn how to check talking points on Vodacom? Most people out there never get to use their Vodacom Talking Points. They simply ignore them. What you may not be aware of is that you will lose any points that you have not used for 18 months. That’s a lot of time. You are here because you wish to find out how many Vodacom points you have accumulated so far.
How many Vodacom loyalty points do I have?
The following is how to check talking points on Vodacom in South Africa;
- You can view the number of Vodacom talking points that you have accumulated by dialing *135*7# and choosing Talking Points.
- It’s also possible for you to check your Vodacom points using the Vodacom app.
- Points can also be viewed online by logging into My Vodacom.
- Another way of viewing the number of Vodacom points that you have is by sending the SMS TP to 31050.
- Finally, you can dial 082 135 to check your points. The Vodacom agent on the other end of the line will be able to tell you how many points you have gained so far.
How do I earn points?
In the previous section, we showed you how to check talking points on Vodacom South Africa. But how do you earn these points in the first place? Do you need to register?
Vodacom talking points are rewards that the company gives to its customers in exchange for their loyalty. You don’t need to register to start earning points.
All that you need to do is to buy airtime worth R10 and you will earn points. So, the more airtime, data and SMSs you buy, the more points you are going to earn.
What can I exchange Vodacom loyalty points for?
We have already noted that many people ignore Vodacom points. They let them expire without using them. However, that is not the way to go. If you are a heavy user, the rewards that you will get from your points can actually be substantial. Vodacom Talking points can be used for the following;
In this post we showed you how to check talking points on Vodacom in South Africa. We noted that points are a reward system that’s designed to boost loyalty among Vodacom customers.
If you have earned points, you can exchange them for a wide range of rewards, including airtime and data bundles. Not only that, but Vodacom points can also be exchange for phones.
Before you go, check your Vodacom internet speed using our tool. It’s a good idea to find out whether or not your network is performing as promised!