Do you wish to learn how to pay your MTN contract via the Standard Bank app? It’s something that a lot of people have been asking about. MTN is one of the biggest networks in South Africa. We have previously written on how to check if your MTN contract has been approved. Getting a contract is a great way through which to acquire gadgets on credit. You can get phones and other devices that you would otherwise not have been able to pay for using cash. You are here because you wish to make your contract payments using the Standard Bank app. So, how do you do that?
Making your payments using the Standard Bank app
The following is how to pay your MTN contract via the Standard Bank app;
- To get started, you need to add MTN as a beneficiary on the Standard Bank app. Check the section below for the MTN banking details to use.
- Once you have added MTN as a beneficiary, go to the Home screen on the Standard Bank app and click on Transact.
- Go to Pay & Transfer and click on Pay beneficiary.
- You will see MTN among the beneficiaries. Click on the money icon next to them.
- Choose the account to be used for making your payment.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay. When done, click on Next.
- Make sure that the amount is correct. Next, click on the Confirm button.
- You will get a message telling you that you payment has been successful.
MTN account details
That’s how to pay your MTN contract using the Standard Bank app. You have seen that the process involves adding MTN as a beneficiary. Once you have done this, you can then easily make your payments every month. In order to add MTN as a beneficiary, you to have their payment details. The following are the details to use;
|Your cellphone number or your MTN account number
In this article, we showed you how to pay your MTN contract via the Standard Bank app. We noted that this is something that a lot of people in South Africa have been looking to do. Getting a contract is a great way to buy gadgets that you would otherwise not have been able to buy. In any case, you want to be able to easily make your contract payments every month. If you are a Standard Bank customer, you can do so using the bank’s mobile app.