Do you wish to find out how to pay DSTV using the Nedbank App? This article is dedicated to Nedbank South Africa customers. A lot of them have been looking for convenient ways of paying their DSTV accounts. There are several options, including through the use of the Nedbank Money App. That’s the option that we are going to focus on here. This method is reserved for Nedbank customers. So, how do you pay DSTV with the Money App?
Pay DSTV using the Nedbank Money App
The following is how to pay DSTV using the Nedbank app;
- First, you need to download the Nedbank App. You can download it from the Google Play Store or from the App App Store
- Next, you will need to login into the app. This is something of a long process. However, once it is done, you won’t need to log in again on that particular device. Here is how to log into the Nedbank Money App.
- Once logged in, click on Buy.
- Next, choose Bill Payment.
- Choose Add New Bill Beneficiary.
- Select DSTV on the Biller tab.
- Type in your Nedbank account number.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay.
- Confirm your payment details.
- Make your payment.
Other payment options
That’s how to pay DSTV using the Nedbank app. This method is convenient if you already use the application. However, you need to be registered for Nedbank internet banking for this to work.
An alternative when is to use mobile banking USSD. We have an article in which we talked about how to pay DSTV using the Nedbank USSD. This option works for those registered for mobile banking. It’s better in that USSD works on any phone, even those without internet. Below are additional options for making your payments;
- Debit Order
- QR Code
- Internet EFT
- Payment Link
- Credit Card
- Direct Deposit Absa
- Walk-in Centres
- MTN MoMo
In this article, we showed you how to pay DSTV using the Nedbank app. We noted that this method is convenient in that you can make your payments on your phone from anywhere.
However, you need to be registered for Nedbank internet banking for it to work. There are other options for those looking to make their payments. We highlighted some of these options.