- First, you need open your Chrome browser.
- In Chrome, click on the three dots to the top right of your screen.
- Click on Settings.
- In Settings, click on Security and Privacy.
- Next, click on Site Settings.
- Open Chrome on your mobile device.
- Next, click on your profile picture.
- Click on Site Settings.
Adding Site Exceptions
If you go to any website in South Africa, chances are high that you will have a lot of ads popping up all over your screen. The ads themselves would have been fine, if they had remained simple. However, now you will have a video ad playing to the bottom right of your screen, and others playing elsewhere.
That’s particularly the case for news websites. Before you think we are condemning anybody, we are also guilty of having too many ads on some of our projects. That’s largely how websites make money. Anyway, that is all beside the point.